Sunday 3 July 2011

Green House design Concept

Sunday, July 3, 2011


This is a concept house designed. House specifically designed to save labor costs, speed up the construction process, and easy to do redevelopment. Developer make the concept into a green house. The advantages possessed by this house include:
* Deep overhangs that provide shade;
* Open, flexible interior spaces to accommodate a variety of uses;
* Installation of a greywater system to reuse water;
* Use of low-flow, water-efficient fixtures;
* A green roof garden with a rainwater capture system for irrigation;
* Optimal site orientation to increase ventilation and daylighting;
* A rooftop photovoltaic system to provide power the entire house;


3 comments:

  1. Hi
    I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this nice information regarding regarding I really appreciate your work, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to provide one thing again and help others such as you aided me. safety decking

    ReplyDelete